No. However, the larger your order, the cheaper the unit price. Belgique Badges has dealt with orders between 1 and 5,000 units. There is no maximum order size.
A woven badge appears "flatter" because the design is usually sewn into the background. Embroidered badges appear more three dimensional, being much thicker as the weave/thread is sewn over the background.
Yes, we ask for 25% deposit on most orders. However, if you're a school, government department, community group or repeat customer then no deposit is required. The final amount is paid once the badges have been manufactured and are ready to be sent to you.
3 weeks is the usual length of time for manufacture and delivery.
A sample badge is made before production of your full order. An image of your sample will be sent to you for your approval. Despatch of the real sample to you usually isn't required because this tends to increase the manufacturing and delivery times. Examples of some badges made by Belgique Badges are shown on this website. These samples are also available on request for your perusal. Customers who require the manufacture of a single sample, will be asked for an initial payment of $75. This fee is then deducted from the total of your account once you've committed to your order. Belgique Badges guarantees to remake your badges if you're not satisfied with the finished product.
Getting your badge made
- Fill out the quote form above.
- We'll get in touch and provide you with a quote. We often include recommendations such as size and design.
- You approve the quote.
- We create or alter the artwork for your approval. A deposit is asked for at this point to cover the set-up cost of making your sample badge.
- You approve the artwork.
- We produce a sample badge and image and send it to you for approval.
- You approve the badge.
- We manufacture of your order.
- You provide payment and we dispatch your order to you.